Aging in Place: Expertise, Solutions and Handyman Services
Aging in Place defines aging in place as “the ability to live in one’s own home and community safely, independently, and comfortably. Aging in Place can also mean assisted living at a new residence.
We also provide resources and services Handy Man Repairs & Remodeling for ‘Aging in Place’ needs. MOVING ON!
Services offer aging-in-place remodeling and design services with craftsmen who are licensed, bonded, and insured.
We specialize in home repairs, upkeep, and maintenance for seniors to help them extend the time spent in the home they love and cherish; helping seniors to remain independent and safe in their home.
MOVING ON! provides Aging in Place services
As we age we often experience changes that can make everyday tasks difficult to perform not limited to preparing meals, driving, house cleaning, yard maintenance, and many other living activities.
Here are some of the ways we can help:
• Personal Shopping, Errands We provide personal shopping and/or run errands to assist the client in the full scope of the project.
• Sort, Space Planning, Pack, Move, Unpack, Redecorate, Reorganize We provide as much or as little as is needed.
• Disposal of Surplus Possessions Either recycling, donating, or bulk trash pickups. We arrange for the complete clean-out of the residence.
• Deep Cleaning We provide Deep Cleaning for pre or post-sales, emergency situations, or on a specific schedule.
• Organizing, Redecorating we provide space planning, organizing, or assisting you to re-decorate
Moving On! Services LLC services all of Hampton Roads to Richmond Virginia, Central Virginia, and areas east to include York and Gloucester County, and the Eastern Shore. MOVING ON! provides a Single Point of Contact for as much or as little that needs to be done – related to the disposition of household items and personal property. First consultations are always free.
Our services include Downsizing Lifestyle Change, Appraisals and Auctions, Estate Liquidations, and Senior Move Specialists. Above all, we have the expertise for Aging in Place services. For example, Personal Shopping, Errand, Sort, Space Planning, Pack, Move, Unpack, Redecorate, Reorganize, Charitable Donations, Books & Bibles, Disposal of Surplus Possessions, Deep Cleaning, Organizing, and Redecorating.Contact Nancy today @ MOVING ON! Services